Morena DF Morena DF

Ok so i will admit i didnt quite understand this as i dont speak.. spanish is it? But this is why i judged it quite poorly..

First off, I question how much of this content is the owners. Reason being a lot of the background images are stretched on the screen as well as there being several different art styles.

Secondly, its hardly a flash animation/movie. I Suppose you could class it as a interactive movie? but considering there is more animation compared to writing, i couldn't really judge this with a large rating. Still at least there was some effort, but you definately should try to create some of your own work other than using little bits and peices of work that was most likely googled and used.

Anyway, I hope this doesn't discourage you or what not, but definately try to add your own unique work!

good luck for future submissions =)

Final Fantasy Sonic X:7 Final Fantasy Sonic X:7

Its not bad, bit short though. the animation of sonic and the view panning was pretty good.

AeonTH responds:

Its just a preview.

M U S L I M M U S L I M

pretty good

graphics are good, music is catchy. But the misenterpretation of everyone hating Muslims are way off -.-. For example, i only hate those that think they are better because of their religion -.-. Im pretty sure thats the same for most others aswell

Blakant responds:

Hmmm....if u think that way, u must met wif the wrong example of a Muslim
For the small knowledge I haf here, Islam is forbidden (HARAM) their believer to think they r better than anyone/other religion. We especially have to respect & avoid hurting the non-Muslim

Shades Gang - Mac vs. PC Shades Gang - Mac vs. PC

kinda boring

the last bit was completely stupid though. I mean, give me cs3 and il give you a mac? Im afraid that CS3 would never work on mac. Different file extensions and all... heh heh heh, PC had the last laugh at that mac -.-

The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

haha finally!

some thing to throw back at macs face :p hahaha. Anyway, a bit short, animation decent good sound, good laugh. ten from me :)

{PS} anime hentai sim {PS} anime hentai sim

starting to find this funny.

i gotta admit, i im starting to find it funny that whoever yoy are is going to all this trouble. specially that your so obsessed about us. lol.
anyway, either way, still bad quality flash being resubmittied with nothing at the end cept for a picture.

{PS}!!!!die {PS}!!!!die

pfft

like i said, dont participate in this crap. blamming for false information

{PS} HENTAl {PS} HENTAl

not apart of ps

i dont apreciate this information being passed around when it is false. like i said, in prevous posts, i dont do collabs

xPointSeclusionx responds:

You seems to have joined this 1 !!!

but w8 dOeS it Mean that You won't Participate in Another Collabs ? we Will Talk on MSN oka ??!!?!

{PS} Hot Dog Hentai {PS} Hot Dog Hentai

hmmm

pity i dont do collabs. i work alone. Do your research

BLamming this as it holds false information

S.W.A.T S.W.A.T

pretty good

for a two day flash anyway, but if you spent a whole week on it, it could of been much better. Before submitting anything, look at it, think about it, improve on it. Then your score could of been much greater :)